Our Full-Service B2B Marketing Program Delivers Sales-Ready Leads Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECommerceTimes.com

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: 7 Tips for Powerful Product Photos

Re: 7 Tips for Powerful Product Photos
Posted by: Vivian Wagner 2018-01-22 21:02:02
See Full Story

Product photos are a vital part of e-commerce. Because they provide the central connection between customers and products, photos can make or break an e-commerce business. "You can have a great looking website and user interface, but if you don't have great product photos it is like driving a Mercedes with a flat," said Sam Werkmeister, CEO of ProductPhoto.com. "You won't get very far," he said. "Products with high quality product photography look better and will almost always have higher conversion rates."

Re: 7 Tips for Powerful Product Photos
Posted by: adamcarnol 2018-02-01 01:08:34 In reply to: Vivian Wagner
I have become obsessed, getting many messages. Especially the first quote of Werkmeister. I know It's clearly not an easy thing to do, But if we have the directions, I won't be worried to see glacially incremental improvements.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
What should be the role of adaptive accessories, like Microsoft's Xbox Adaptive Controller, in video game competitions?
Anyone should be able to use them in any context, including in competitions.
Only people with physical limitations should be allowed to use them in competitions.
They should be banned entirely in competitions due to the potential for unfair advantage.
Their use should be limited to special competitions set up for gamers with disabilities.