Find Software and Service Providers on ALL EC Ecommerce Exchange
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECommerceTimes.com

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Winning Tactics for Marketing in the Micro-Moment

Re: Winning Tactics for Marketing in the Micro-Moment
Posted by: Pam Baker 2018-01-10 17:39:58
See Full Story

Google believes that all the important consumer buying decisions happen in a brief flash of time. Understanding and responding to customer needs in those all-important, tiny moments is key to successful marketing, the company says. Specifically, they are the exact moments when people turn to a device because they want one or more of four things: to know, do, go or buy. Google has built a new marketing model around "micro-moments." Many other companies are following suit. "You have to make that conversion happen right on the spot once customers have looked at your website or mobile app," said Bret Bonnet, president of Quality Logo Products.

Re: Winning Tactics for Marketing in the Micro-Moment
Posted by: fadiyah 2018-01-26 06:04:42 In reply to: Pam Baker
Thanks, Pam, your article is very exceptional and unique, it is very rare to read an article like that. You have explained the shopping process perfectly, however, I believe that eCommerce marketing is the container for everything, without marketing the whole process will fade. There are some symptoms coming from the lack of marketing such as low traffic, weak online presence, low conversion rate, and slow loading speed. Hence eCommerce marketing will be always the key to the success of any e-store, I recommend reading this article https://goo.gl/ckMZCj. It's an interesting read. Store owners might find it handy.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
What do you think about Google's addition of an 'annoying ad' blocker to Chrome?
It's terrific -- I don't want people making money from harassing me.
It's not enough -- all ads are annoying.
It's dangerous industry dominance -- Google is already too powerful.
It's irrelevant to me -- I already use an ad blocker.
I'd rather put up with ads than pay for online content.
I don't use Chrome, but I'd like to see this in my browser.